Ismail Sina is the founder of Activate Body Therapy. Ismail decided to set up the Activate Body Therapy after years of personal training clients, Ismail has over 14 years of experience in personal training, managing and treating injuries and sports massage; he is very passionate about working with clients, making them feel improved, stronger, leaner, fitter pain free and happier in their day to day lives.
He believes in taking a calmer and more patient approach to training, getting the best out of his clients and does not feel that training should be a burden.
- BA Hons Degree in Leisure and Tourism Management.
- Diploma in Personal Training.
- Diploma in Sports Therapy.
- Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy.
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor.
- Advance Performance Boxing Instructor.
- Olympic Weight lifting Instructor.
- Assessing Cardiovascular Risk.
Areas of expertise are:
Weight loss, Strength and conditioning, Pre and Post natal, Muscle tone, Boxing, Kettlebell, Nutritional advice, Injury assessment, Injury prevention and treatment, acute and chronic pain treatment
“I take extreme caution and use proven, safe approaches and effective exercise techniques to achieve a complete state of mental, physical and social well being”
He trained at the Essentials for Health, School of Sports Massage, where he gained a Diploma in Sports massage & Treatments. He is a member of the Institute of Sports and Remedial massage, National Training Centre, British Rehabilitation Association
Ismail has always found massage and other treatments to be of great help when training for an event or dealing with sport injuries or injury prevention.
Ismail has wide client base: he treat runners, cyclists, swimmers, triathletes and golfers as well as office-based clients and people who suffer muscular strains from everyday life or work.
His best achievements have made a big impact on his client’s lives such as;
- Helping client drop off a size to fit her wedding dress within 2 weeks.
- Helping a client strengthen bones and muscle after chemotherapy.
- Helping clients build strong heart muscles after a heart attack.
- Helping a client to eliminate muscular pain that has been occurring for more than 8 years.
- Helping a client recover from an injury and training him for a marathon within 12 weeks.
- Training a client during her pregnancy and through her post natal faze.