Solomon Kayondo is a certified Physiotherapist, he is passionate about physical activities with over eight years experience working in a clinical setting, sports facility and community based rehabilitation.
- Higher Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Certificate Sports Physiotherapy
- Member of the World Confederation for Physical therapy
- Uganda Association of Physiotherapy and Sports physiotherapist Uganda
- Olympic Advanced Sports Medicine
- Certificate in Orthopedic manual therapy and spine manipulations
- Diabetics and lifestyle management
Areas of expertise are:
- Orthopedic and Fracture Management Rehabilitation of patients from using walking aids to normal functions after a fracture.
- Neurological conditions such as strokes
- Helping clients with gait
- Balance and condition after losing function
- Musculoskeletal Pediatric and developmental milestone related conditions
- Sports related injury management, treatment and prevention of injuries at high level sports.
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation,
- Chronic illness management
- Hypertension management